September 13, 2021A little sweet, a little tangy, this sauce is great for ham, chicken or pork.
September 06, 2021
Try using Harvey's for this simple, retro appetizer. Serve with toothpicks or fondue forks.
September 03, 2021
Another easy bar cookie recipe using Harvey's. Cut these in larger squares while warm and serve with ice cream for a special dessert.
September 01, 2021
A new twist on an old favorite!
About 24 Cookies
15 Minutes + baking time
- 1-11 oz tub Harvey's Butter Rum Batter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 3/4 cups flour (sift before measuring)
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine Harvey's Butter Rum Batter, eggs and peanut butter, mix until combined.
- Add vanilla.
- Combine dry ingredients and add to above mixture to make dough.
- Roll dough into balls and place on cookie sheet that has been sprayed with baking spray.
- Press balls flat with fork.
- Bake about 10-12 minutes or until edges start to lightly brown.
August 30, 2021Move over vanilla and chocolate....try a Harvey's Butter Rum Shake for the ultimate soda fountain treat!
August 25, 2021A taste of the tropics is kicked up with Harvey's and a float of golden rum.
August 25, 2021A flavorful cake with a moist, dense texture. Dress it up with a sprinkling of powdered sugar or a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
August 25, 2021Harvey's and apple cider create a warm, family friendly beverage. Make this in bulk and keep it in a carafe or crock pot for entertaining.
May 27, 2021
Harvey's Butter Rum Batter makes the perfect base for these quick and easy dessert squares.
- 11 oz Harvey's Butter Rum Batter
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp.baking powder
- 1 cup apples-peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium saucepan melt Harvey's Butter Rum Batter.
- Remove saucepan from heat, let cool slightly and stir in egg.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Spread into greased & floured 8-9" square pan.
- Bake approximately 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Let cool slightly and remove from pan.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and cut into squares.
Serve bars warm with vanilla ice cream and Harvey's caramel sauce.
May 27, 2021
Use over ice cream, drizzle over cake, pie or crepes, this rich sauce can be put together and ready in minutes.
Makes 3/4 cup sauce
- 1/2 cup Harvey's Butter Rum Batter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- In small saucepan over medium heat, melt Harvey's.
- Stir in cream and cook until starts to thicken (about 2-3 minutes).
- Drizzle over your favorite dessert.
- Refrigerate leftover sauce in a covered jar for up to 3 weeks.
- Can be reheated.
May 27, 2021
This rich and creamy pie combines two great tastes-Harvey's and peanut butter. It is made with a chocolate cookie crust and we like to garnish it with freshly whipped cream and chocolate shavings for a truly decadent treat.
45 minutes plus refrigeration time 6 hours
Ingredients - Crust
- 1 1/4 cup chocolate cookie crumbs (about 20 sandwich cookies)
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 2 Tbsp. Harvey's Butter Rum Batter
Ingredients - Filling
- 1 cup Harvey's Butter Rum Batter, softened
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. rum extract
- 2 cups, heavy cream, whipped
Optional: sweetened whipped cream and chocolate shavings or cookie crumbs for garnish.
- Melt the 3 Tbsp. butter and 2 Tbsp. Harvey's together.
- Stir in cookie crumbs and press into a 9-10" pie plate.
- Bake crust at 375 degrees for 7 minutes. Cool.
- In a large mixing bowl beat together remaining Harvey's, cream cheese, peanut butter, vanilla and rum extract until smooth.
- Beat in 1/3 of the whipped cream until blended.
- Fold in remaining cream and spoon into prepared crust.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Garnish with additional sweetened whipped cream and chocolate shavings if desired.
- Pie can be frozen and thawed for future use.
May 27, 2021
A great snack or to use in a salad or as a topping. These are always a favorite!
Approximately 2 1/4 lbs.
- 1 11 oz. tub Harvey's Butter Rum Batter
- 1 1/2 lbs. pecans, toasted
- In large skillet over medium heat, melt Harvey's Butter Rum Batter and allow to bubble 1-2 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat and stir in toasted pecans.
- Turn out onto a baking sheet.
- Break nuts apart while still warm.
- When cool, store in airtight container.
Add 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper to batter before stirring in the nuts. Finish with Kosher salt when nuts are still warm.