May 27, 2021
Harvey's Apple Squares
Harvey's Butter Rum Batter makes the perfect base for these quick and easy dessert squares.
- 11 oz Harvey's Butter Rum Batter
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp.baking powder
- 1 cup apples-peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium saucepan melt Harvey's Butter Rum Batter.
- Remove saucepan from heat, let cool slightly and stir in egg.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Spread into greased & floured 8-9" square pan.
- Bake approximately 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Let cool slightly and remove from pan.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and cut into squares.
Serve bars warm with vanilla ice cream and Harvey's caramel sauce.