September 01, 2021
Harvey's Peanut Butter Cookies
A new twist on an old favorite!
About 24 Cookies
15 Minutes + baking time
- 1-11 oz tub Harvey's Butter Rum Batter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 3/4 cups flour (sift before measuring)
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine Harvey's Butter Rum Batter, eggs and peanut butter, mix until combined.
- Add vanilla.
- Combine dry ingredients and add to above mixture to make dough.
- Roll dough into balls and place on cookie sheet that has been sprayed with baking spray.
- Press balls flat with fork.
- Bake about 10-12 minutes or until edges start to lightly brown.