September 27, 2021
Harvey's Pumpkin Cream Pie
Make this as a pie, or in muffin cups for individual desserts!
30 minutes plus 3 hours refrigeration
- 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup + 3 T. Harvey's Butter Rum Batter, divided
- 2 T. butter
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp.vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. rum extract
- 3/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups heavy cream, whipped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 10" pie pan (deep style) lightly with cooking spray.
- Melt together 3 T. of Harvey's and the 2 T. of butter.
- Stir above into graham cracker crumbs and mix well.
- Press crust mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake crust for 7-8 minutes, set aside to cool.
- In mixing bowl beat together, Harvey's, cream cheese and pumpkin until combined well.
- Add vanilla, rum and pumpkin pie spice to pumpkin mixture.
- Beat in 1/3 of the whipped cream until thoroughly incorporated.
- Fold in remaining whipped cream until blended.
- Spoon filling into cooled crust.
- Chill in refrigerator for several hours.
This pie freezes very well if wrapped.