September 03, 2021
Harvey's Butter Rum Batter Bars
Chocolate chips and nuts are added to this moist and slightly chewy bar cookie.
- 1-1/2 cups Harvey's Butter Rum Batter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups, sifted flour
- 1 tsp.baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray or butter 9" X 9" baking pan and line bottom with parchment paper, spray again.
- Combine sifted flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- In medium bowl, combine Harvey's Butter Rum Batter, eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in flour mixture.
- Add chocolate chips and nuts.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake approximately 35 minutes or until only a few crumbs remain when inserting toothpick in center.
- Let cool on rack before cutting into squares.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.