Harvey's Spiced Nuts
A great snack or to use in a salad or as a topping. These are always a favorite!
Approximately 2 1/4 lbs.
- 1 11 oz. tub Harvey's Butter Rum Batter
- 1 1/2 lbs. pecans, toasted
- In large skillet over medium heat, melt Harvey's Butter Rum Batter and allow to bubble 1-2 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat and stir in toasted pecans.
- Turn out onto a baking sheet.
- Break nuts apart while still warm.
- When cool, store in airtight container.
Add 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper to batter before stirring in the nuts. Finish with Kosher salt when nuts are still warm.