March 30, 2021
Harvey's Peanut Butter Balls
Harvey's and peanut butter make a great pairing. Top with rich dark chocolate and you have a delicious treat.
- 1/2 cup Harvey's Butter Rum Batter slightly softened
- 1/2 cup + 2 T. crunchy style peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 lb. dark chocolate melt in double broiler, stirring until smooth
- In medium size bowl, combine all ingredients except chocolate.
- Mix by hand until completely combined. Mixture may seem a little dry, but heat from hands will help them stick together when rolling into balls.
- Take small pieces of filling and roll into small balls. you should have enough for 28-30 bite size balls.
- Dip balls into melted chocolate and place on Silpat or parchment to set. To fully set will take several hours or you can refrigerate to speed up the process.