March 30, 2021
Harvey's Banana Bread
The classic Banana Bread gets an upgrade thanks to Harvey's Butter Rum Batter.
Prep / Cook Time
1 hour (20 minutes for muffins)
- 1 11 oz tub Harvey's Butter Rum Batter Softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 banana's, ripe mashed
- 2 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 c. chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease and flour loaf pan or line 12 muffin cups with liners.
- Stir together Harvey's, eggs and banana's, set aside.
- Stir together flour, baking soda, salt and nuts. Fold into Harvey's mixture, just until incorporated.
- Pour into prepared pan or muffin cups.
- If desired, sprinkle with additional chopped nuts. Place in oven and bake until tests done in center, approximately 20 minutes for muffins and 50-60 minutes for bread.
- For a delicious treat, use additional softened Harvey's on warm slices of bread instead of butter. Enjoy!